Here you can find information about different approaches, for downloading of Ebooks and Audiobooks – depending on which devices you want to download to. You can also find information under Ebooks respective Audiobooks.
- In order to be able to read files in EPUB format, you will need to install an application. We recommend Adobe Digital Editions.
- Buy the ebook on AddBooks. Go to "My Downloads" – click the download link and choose "Save".
- You download a file called "ebooktitle.epub". Open it with the reader program, Adobe Digital Editions and read.
- Make sure you have the iBooks app installed.
- Buy the ebook on AddBooks. Go to "My Downloads" – click the download link and choose “Open in iBooks.”
- The ebook will be added to your iBooks library. Open and read.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the app Aldiko installed.
- Buy the ebook on AddBooks. Go to "My Downloads" – click the download link and choose “Open with Aldiko".
- The ebook will be added to your Aldiko library. Open and read.
If you already have the ebook on your computer and want to transfer it to your…
- Attach the e reader to your computer, using a USB cable. The e-reader should now come up as an external harddisk on your computer. For some e-readers the USB connector needed to be turn on manually — see the e-reader owner's manual.
- Drag over the "ebooktitle.epub" from your computer, to the e-reader. The ebook is now available on your e-reader. Open and read.
- Drag over the "ebooktitle.epub" to iTunes — in the same way that you put music files in your iTunes library. The ebook appears under the heading "EBooks" in iTunes.
- Connect your iPad/iPhone to the computer and sync it with iTunes. The ebook is now available in your iBooks library. Open and read.
- Connect your Android phone/tablet to your computer, using a USB cable. It should now appear as an external hard disk on your computer.
- Create a folder on your Android phone/tablet, named "Ebooks". Drag then over the "ebooktitle.epub", to the folder you just created.
- In Aldiko; go to the Home menu and choose "SD card". Tick your importmapp ("Ebooks") and select "Import to Aldiko". The ebook will be added to your Aldiko library. Open and read.
- Buy the audiobook on AddBooks. Under "My Downloads", click on the download link – which sends you to the download section, where you confirm the format/download options you want for your audiobook.
- You will now come to a page which prepared and watermarks your file. When this is clear – click – Start the download here.
- In the dialogbox that follows — choose to save the file.
- Unzip the file and add it to an appropriate directory. Open and listen.